1. Mark Zuckerberg spent the next two days explaining how Facebook is misusing user data to US politicians and the company announced prepared statements as they approached parliamentary parliamentary hearings. He apologized for Facebook error and made more clear about Russian interference.
2. Facebook tells 87 million users that survey company Cambridge Analytica has recovered data illegally. The user received a news feed banner notice on Monday.
3. Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said that his company’s business model depends heavily on user data collection and therefore leaves Facebook Today by e-mail to Facebook. Mr. Wozniak praised Apple for wanting to make money with hardware rather than user information.
4. Some Facebook employees try to move to other business areas like WhatsApp or Instagram. Some Facebook engineers are struggling to stick to what they built, as the platform is increasingly challenged.
5. Uber bought an electric bicycle business called Jump in San Francisco. This won the global trend of bicycle sharing which is mainly promoted by Chinese start-up companies. The dockless bike has an electric motor for pedalless driving.
6. Recode said last year it spent more than $ 23 billion on research and development than other US companies, Mr Recode said. Money is Amazon ‘s cloud store, Alexa and her’ go ‘cash pay supermarket.
7. Co-founder and officer of Backpage.com of sexual advertisement site are instructed to promote prostitution and money laundering mechanism. According to the charges of the US Department of Justice, this crime has produced $ 500 million of prostitution since Backpage.com’s founding.
8. Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba, joins the row of technical executive hastening seeing Mark Zuckerberg and Ma says that senior management must take responsibility. He added, “The company should not be killed because of problems.”
9. According to Pew’s survey, Bot occupies two-thirds of the popular links shared on Twitter. However, this is not necessarily a foreign obstacle – many news organizations rely on automatic tweets that share stories.
10. TechCrunch is looking at the next name tag function of Instagram, a clone of Snapchat QR code. With this feature, other users can scan and create images to follow you.